Barleygarden is more than just a beer bar...it's all about finding your next sudsy favorite while eating delicious, hand-held foods and salads. We cater to newbies, beer geeks, and everyone in between. All we ask is you open your mind to both the newest and oldest trends in small-batch brewing. As with our sister company Hop City Craft Beer & Wine, we challenge ourselves to curate the most exciting beers from breweries both close to home and from around the world. We've paired these hand-crafted brews with a menu featuring meats from The Spotted Trotter, locally-baked breads, and responsibly-grown produce - all made in-house to order.
Some Barleygarden Do's and Don'ts:
1) Do bring your appetite and a thirst for adventurous beers, cocktails and wine
2) Do feel free to bring your dogs - we have a patio with limited seating, water bowls and treats for your four-legged friends
3) Do feel free to take your food and beverages on-the-go. Avalon allows your beer, wine, and cocktails to wander with you uninhibited throughout the 1.2 million sf complex. Our to-go window is right in front.
4) Do feel free to enjoy the rooftop. It opens at 4pm on weekdays and 1pm on weekends (weather permitting) and has a unique draft list from downstairs featuring Europe's finest along with a canned selection of local craft beers
5) Do be patient - we are small with limited seating so we are unable to accommodate reservations for groups smaller than 20. Have a beer to relax. It helps.
6) Do come casual - we don't take ourselves too seriously and hope you feel the same way
7) Don't come to watch the game. We LOVE sports, but our TV's only show what beers are pouring. Instead, bring a friend (or make a new one!) and talk sports...or beer...or eat a brautwurst. We're cool with all those things...but we are not a sports bar.
We can't wait to meet you. And your friends. And your dog. Cheers!
MON - SAT
11AM - 11PM
12:30PM - 10PM
900 1st St
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Monday - Saturday 11:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday 12:30pm - 10:00pm
Questions? Comments? Email Us.